Saturday, March 5, 2011

March-Destiny/Tallents

Good Morning Parents,

I hope everyone has had a great week. My family is doing great. We are in the middle of trusting God for His direction in several areas of our lives. I find great trust in the scripture Ps 32:8 were God saids "I will instruct you in the way you should go and will counsel you with my own eye." That is pretty awesome to know that the creator of this world promises to show me the right way to go. I hope that this blog is encouraging you as parents to pray using God's Word to cover the different areas of your child's life. I love this months focus. One of my daughters is very focused towards a specific goal. She knows what she wants to do as far as college and career (now I know that can change as it does often with teenagers and college students - LOL) but for now she is focused. My other daughter -granted younger- has no real idea as to what she may want to do in life. For both girls I know how important it is to have God's guideness and blessing on their lives. I so desire for them to trust and hear God's voice for their lives.

I hope you find hope and courage in these verses this week. My prayer for you parents is that "God would help you to be the parents you need to be so that your children would grow up and be the man or woman of God that He created them to be."

A Parent's Heart-Shannon

March 5th
"Arise, Jerusalem! Let your light shine for all to see. For the glory of the Lord rises to sine on you." Isaiah 60:1 (NLT)

Heavenly Father, I pray for my child(ren) today that his/her light would shine so that You would recieve Glory. I pray that he/she would have bodlness to allow You to shine through him/her today.

March 6th
"...Bad company corrupts good character." 1 Corinthains 15:33 (NLT)

Precious Heavenly Father, I pray that my child(ren) would be sensitive to Your Holy Spirit's call that he/she would not keep bad company. I pray a covering over his/her live today that his/her reputation would be protected. I pray that my child(ren) would understand the importance of choosing good friends.Please give me discernment over his/her friends.

March 7th
"...But each has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that." 1 Corinthians 7:7 (NIV)

Heavenly Father, it is so amazing that You have created everyone with a specific purpose and with specific gifts that are their very own. I pray that my child(ren) would live in Your calling and that the gifts You have placed/knit into his/her life. Lord I ask that You show me the gifts You have placed in his/her life. I speak life into those gifts. Thank You Heavenly Father.

March 8th
"Observe people who are good at their work-skilled workers are always in demand and admired; they don't take a backseat to anyone." Proverbs 22:29

Wonderful Lord, I pray my child(ren) would be noticed for his/her good work. I pray that You would bless the skill of his/her hands so that he/she would never have to take the backseat to anyone. I pray that You open the doors for my child(ren) to have a good job.

March 9th
"In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well. So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out with as much fait as God has given you." Romans 12:6 (NLT)

Heavenly Father, I pray that You would reveal to me the gifts that you have placed in my child(ren). I pray that he/she would have the fait to speak out and walk in the gifts/talents You've placed in him/her. Thank You Lord, for the gifts/talents that my child(ren) have.

March 10th
"A man's gift makes room for him and brings him before great men." Proverbs 18:16 (AMP)

Awesome Father, thank You for the gifts you've place with in my child(ren). I pray that You would bring him/her before great men so that his/her destiny can be complete accordng to Your plan for his/her life.

March 11th
"For God's gifts and His call are irrevocable, (He NEVER withdraws them when once they are given, and He does not change His mind about those to whom He gives His grace or to whom He sends His call)" Romans 11:29 (AMP)

Heavenly Father, thank You for the promise that Your gifts ar irrevocable. I pray for my my child(ren) today that he/she would function within the gifts and talents You have placed in him/her. I pray blessings over my child(ren) today.

Parents, God's Word is so powerful. I love how it tells us that once He gives a gift it can't be taken away. How awesome would it be for our children to understand their gifts and talents at an early age and be able to walk in them and you be able to see that grow and see God use those gifts to touch other people's lives. I pray that you would journal this week and ask God to reveal what He has placed inside of your children. Pray over that specifically and journal what God is doing and doors that are being opened.
Blessings to each of you this week.

A Parent's Heart- Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment