Saturday, March 19, 2011

March Destiny/Talents

Good Morning Parents,

I hope everyone has plans to enjoy the nice weather we are suppose to have this weekend. I love this time of year. Trees and flowers blooming, birds singing, and warmer temperatures. I woke up to a different bird singing this morning. It was beautiful. There seems to be so much life this time of year.

This week's Bible verses are more so full of life and power for our children. I hope they speak to your heart and they bring life to your children.

March 19th
"Study this Book of instruction. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do." Joshua 1:8 (NLT)

Heavenly Father, I pray that my child(ren) would study Your Word and obey everything written in it. I pray that my child(ren) would have a hunger for Your Word. I pray that he/she will prosper in all things.

March 20th
"Don't you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!...So I run with purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing. I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what is should..." I Corinthians 9:24-27 (NLT)

Heavenly Father, I pray for my child(ren) to discipline him/herself for the eternal rewards not just earthly rewards. I pray that he/she would have the endurance to run the race You have set before him/her.

March 21st
"Then God looked over all He had made, and He saw that it was very good." Genesis 1:31 (NLT)

Thank You precious Heavenly Father for Your creation. We need to be reminded that You created us and that we are good. Thank You for the gift of life. Thank You for the gift of my child(ren) for his/she is very good in Your eyes.

March 22nd
"By His divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life." 2 Peter 1:3 (NLT)

Wonderful Father, I pray that my child(ren) would realize that You have given him/her everthing that is needed to live a godly life. I pray that You would release the gifts and talents at the right time in his/her life.

March 23rd
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ." Ephesians 1:3

Amazing Father, thank you for providing us with every spiritual blessing that we need. I pray that my child(ren) would receive everything from You that is needed to complete his/her destiny.

March 24th
"But let endurance and steadfastness and patience have full play and do a thorough work, so that you may be (people) perfectly and fully developed (with no defects), lacking in nothing." James 1:4 (AMP)

Precious Father, I pray for my child(ren) today asking that he/she lacks for nothing. I pray that he/she would have patience and steadfastness that You would be complete inside him/her. I pray that each one of my children would be fully developed with no defect, and lacking nothing.

March 25th
"And don't be wishing you were some place else or with someone else. Where you are right now is God's place for you..." 1 Corinthians 7:17 (Message)

Heavenly Father, I pray taht my child(ren) would not regret the choices or the pather You have taken him/her on. Help him/her to be always see You working in their life. I pray that he/she would find peace in Your Word and know that he/she is never alone.


Parents how awesome was the verses for this upcoming week? I love how God's Word promises that we have everything we need. I pray that God will lead and guide you in how to instruct your children. May God give you clarity, wisdom, and discernment in every situation as You depend on God to raise them in the way they should go.

March is quickly passing by. April we will be praying of the character of our children. I hope everyone is hanging in there on this journey.

A Parent's Heart- Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment