Saturday, March 12, 2011

March - Destiny and Talents

Good Morning Parents,

I hope everyone is doing well. We are! Don't you just love those mornings when God wakes you up and calls you to come spend time with Him? This is one of those times. I had put off blogging last night because I felt I hadn't heard from God what to start of with. When He woke me up this morning I told God I felt "empty" - I love it when God answers you back. He said it's not you writing anyway it's ME! You can't argue with that. SO out of obedience I'm starting my blog for this week.

I have reveiwed the verses for this week and I'm excited. The Word is filled with promises of gifts, inheritances, and most importantly never being seperated from God.

So get your journals out and your pens ready for this week. Be excited about what God is going to do in your life for being faithful to prayer over your child and especially what God is doing and going to do in the life of your children.

March 12
"God has given each of you a gift from His great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one anothe." 1 Peter 4:10 (NLT)

Father God, I pray that my child(ren) would use the gifts You have placed deep inside them. I know that You have woven specific and speical gifts into my child(ren) while they were in my womb. Reveal them to me and to my child(ren). I pray that he/she would find completeness and joy in his/her life as he/she serves others with the gifts You gave him/her.

March 13th
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the Heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17 (NIV)

Heavenly Father, I praise You for the perfect gifts that come from above. Thank You Lord for not changing. I pray that my child(ren) would find peace in know You have given them perfect gifts as apart of their DNA. I pray that he/she will use, grow, and apply their gifts.

March 14th
"Just think-you don't need anything, you've got it all! All God's gifts are right in front of you as you wait expectantly for our Master Jesus to arrive on the scene for the Finale. And not only that, but God Himself is right alongside to keep you steady and on track until things are all wrapped up by Jesus. God, who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master. He will never give up on you. Never forget that." 1 Corinthians 1: 4-7 (NIV)

Wow, Lord! Your Word is amazing. Thank You for never giving up on me. Thank You for giving us everything we need to do what You have called us to do. I declare this scripture over my child(ren) today. That he/she will always have what they need. I pray that they accept Your gifts and never give up on You becuase You have promoised to NEVER give up on them.

March 15th
"What, the, shall we say in repsonse to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?...v 35 Who shall seperate us from the love of Christ?... v38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present not the fututre, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to seperate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:31-39 (NIV)

Might God, I pray these verses over my child(ren) today. I lay claim to the promises that there is NOTHING that can seperate my child(ren) from You or his/her destiny. Thank You for the gift of Your Son and the assurance that you will not withhold anything from him/her so that Your call on his/her lift will be complete.


March 16th
"Furthermore, becuase we are united with Christ, we have recieved an inheritance from God, for He chose us in advance, and He makes everything work out according to His plan." Ephesians 1:11 (NLT)

Father God, I praise You and thank You for the inheritance that my child(ren) have in You. I trust that You will make all things work out according to Your plans for his/her life.

March 17th
"Jesus said, 'if there are no 'ifs' among believers. Anything can happen." Mark 9:23 (Message)

Gracious Heavenly Father, thank You that there is no road block that can keep my child(ren) from his/her destiny. I pray that my child(ren) would believe this verse in the depths of his/her soul. I pray that
my child(ren) would alway know that as long as they are in right standing with You that "Anything can happen."

March 18th
"The Lord your God will then make you successuful in everything you do. He will give you many children and numerous livestock, and He will cause your fields to produce aboundant harvests for the Lord will again delight in being good to you as He was to Your ancestors." Deuteronomy 30:9 (NLT)

Hevenly Father, thank You for the treasures found in Your Word. I pray that You will make my child(ren) successful in everything he/she does. I pray that You will delight in being good to him/her. I pray Father that the trust fund of spiritual blessings created by my child(ren)'s ancestors would flow over them in Your timing. Show me how to leave a trust fund of spiritual blessings for my child(ren) in my walk with You.

I told you. God's Word is powerful and so rich this week. I'm so reassurred this week that God has the best interset and plans for my children. Now, I'm praying this things over my children my question is how can we as parents get our children to know these things? Maybe we can write scriptures on a bulletin board ( I used to do this and have just stopped for some reason.) or we could slip love notes to our children with these verses in their pillows or in their book bags and they can find them and read them. I don't know what will work for you but we also need to share the Word of God with our children not just pray them. God's Word is so full of treasures for both us as parents and for our children.

I hope you contine on this journey with me and may God richly bless each one of you as you contine to journal and pray over your gifts from God.

A Parent's Heart - Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment